-HUGE, GIGANTIC SNOWFLAKES! AWESOME!
-MY MEAL PLANNING AGENDA.....BEST PROGRAM I EVER STARTED
-JOSH GROBAN.....LOVE HIM-THE SECOND IN A SERIES OF COOKBOOKS FEATURING VEGETABLE PUREE'S ADDED TO THE RECIPE.....IT IS REALLY GOOD! REALLY ADDS FLAVOUR!
-MY E-READER! WASN'T SURE IF I WOULD LIKE IT BUT I LOVE IT...SUPER FOR TRIPS
-MY NEW BIBLE....SO COOL!-MY CHEAP LITTLE RICE COOKER.......THANKS TO MY FILIPINO FRIENDS THIS WHITE GIRL CAN COOK RICE.....REAL RICE, NOT MINUTE RICE! I ALWAYS THOUGHT RICE WAS RICE.....THAT JUST PROVES HOW WHITE I AM! THANKS LISA!
| FLAKES ARE SO PRETTY |
-I love when I have meals planned out.
ReplyDelete-Love Groban. do you have his new album? (I don't!)
-What an ereader?
-Mom got me a rice cooker last year for christmas. I thought it would just be another appliance at first, but I love it!! Great idea for a post. Maybe I'll copy you. :)
Look at the picture...the new groban cd is there and so is my e-reader(pink)..i even did a blog post just for you to show you what an e-reader is! the thing you download your books on...remember?...you are getting old!lol! you can copy my idea! then i can check out your list!
ReplyDeleteHey ...
ReplyDeletelove josh groban, have a rice cooker, its awesome,love the ereader, maybe i should try and plan meals or maybe not, I like wings it. Except thursaday and sunday, its pasta night. Enjoy your favorite things.